Monday, March 28, 2011

More on strangers

Also, there was a bit I forgot about Russians. They came up too.

Like his aunt totally is Russian, like from Russian and stuff, not just Russian by blood. (I always have to specify that bit since we're like, in America, ya know?) So like, when she got pregnant with her first kiddo, she didn't want to tell anyone because she thought if the knowledge of it was spread out too far it would kill the baby. Then she also thought that if she cut her hair or fingernails, that she'd be depriving the baby of nutrients. Her husband won out on the fingernail part (Alvin: "Thank God." *shudder*), so she did cut those, but yowza. She apparently has like a master's degree in some kind of high brain function computer thing. So she's a brilliant person, just not a whole lot in the common sense department. That seems about how it goes with super smart people. Me? I prefer common sense.

On with something else that happened today. My friend Joey is in a wheelchair. He was gone for a week because he ripped something in his leg from jumping off a swing. (I knew that was dangerous as a kid!) And Eeann was going to be helping him around for the day. The only problem being, I have never had a friend in a wheelchair before. Never. So I was like "I want to steal Joey". Then I walked up while Eeann was in his locker, and walked off with Joey. It was silly because I didn't know where we were going, he's super-quiet and hard to hear, and then I thought we were going to room 314 because that's what I thought he said, but then he said we had to go back because he had to go to his locker. I still hadn't put together than he'd said his locker number, I thought he'd told me the room, which had confused me as '314? where's that?? and I was like "Is it on the right or the left?"

"Left." He wouldn't point to where he wanted to go, so I moseyed up to the lockers and was like "Is it here?" "No, it's farther down." So I went down a little farther (asking pardons for the people I was moving out of the way XD) and went back to the lockers. "Is it here??" He shook his head. He wouldn't even tell me where it was.   I totally got him to his locker on the third try though. Then Eeann came and got him to bring him to class. That was good too, because I had no idea where to take him. He is very soft spoken. And I think he was amused by how blonde I really am.

Also kidnapped him again during lunch. (Josh helped! ^^) Then I was like do you want to be returned to your table now? and he was like *shrug*. I took it as a yes, because he wasn't going to say anything else. Took him back, his table was leaving, so I brought him back to my table. Then I was like, oh wait, you're in my next class. I know where you're going! *kidnaps* He needed to go to his locker. Eeann caught up with us in the hallway and took over again. Oh well. Kidnapping is amazingly fun. Joey's totally nonchalant about it too. I would have kidnapped him again after that hour, but when I asked him if it was too obvious he was going to get kidnapped and he said yes, I didn't. It's no fun if it isn't a surprise. For Eeann too. I'm going to trip him up with this.

I also wanted to kidnap him right after the assembly (I stole a cripple twice today!), but Eeann got him first again. I should have sneaked down during the assembly, and then gotten him out early. Then Eeann would have been like omigosh, where's Joey. (in guyer-y words than that, but still) The assembly was a total wash too. We just went to clap for some girl I don't know while her dad was doing a homevideo and some guy from the school newspaper took pictures of us clapping. (or not clapping. XD) All she did was sign a paper. Whoooooo. It'd be funnier if she forged someone else's signature and lied about her name. That'd be funny, because it'd be on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment