Friday, March 4, 2011

Financial consultants

That was what the whole lecture on marriage and how 70% of divorce was caused by something financially as the listed reason. Chris hadn't been too informed about how it was going to go or what it was really going to be about. So I attended a pep rally for financial consultants in a new business that was only started last year.

Wasn;t too bored, they were loud and into what they were saying. But if I hear 'Right?' come out of your mouth at the end of every sentence you speak, I will not enjoy your company. Good grief, there were five or six speakers, and about four of them spoke in that fashion. I guess it was a good experience and glad I went to it, but still, could have had better timing. I'm nearing the 24 hour mark for being awake and kept randomly closing my eyes and blacking out for small portions of time during the lecture and jerking away whenever I started to fall over. It was business casual so I had to change before going.

I got to see Megamind. It was pretty good. A bit too much romance for my taste, but good. Hurray for the dollar theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment