Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tea-heh!

Not Tee-hee, tea-heh! Like yay tea! With a throaty HEH! in there. ^^

I'm writing the first chapter of my story instead of studying for German right now. I'll get to that when I'm done for the night and just not sleep. I can do it. I have coffee. And I haven't stayed up all night in awhile. (weirdness) but makes sense. I like sleep.

Guess who got her drivers' permit to-day~~~~~~~~, that's right, moi! I have the temporary paper one, and get to go yell at them in thirty days if they haven't sent me the real thing by then. Hooray!

Yay story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I'm excited. It is getting done.

San out. Have a fun night. Don't get caught robbing a back of its delicious um, coats? Are coats delicious? I guess they are.... to goats. Goats eat random stuff. Goats would definitely eat delicious coats if you let them. Don't steal coats for your goats! And definitely don't get caught if you do it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment