Saturday, March 5, 2011

Not Manly

Just a short moment out of last Sunday. Me and Spike decided to go exploring, and on the way back home, there was this guy walking a beagle puppy. So Spike starting huffing 'I wanna play with you, I want to chew on your neck, you're so tiny are you a toy?' to his credit, he didn't bark. (Spike's actually really good with other dogs, he just acts like he's going to eat them.) He basically got up on his back feet and I was dragging him away without too much trouble. He just does that sometimes.

Thing was, the guy, who was around 20ish kinda built like my brother, was slightly being dragged forward by the beagle puppy. ... I don't know whether I should think back on the moment and laugh, or decide he was too distracted by the giant dog standing on its hind legs and leaning all its weight into going towards him and the puppy and was being dragged away by some chick. Just sayin... sure he might have been crippled in some way, but he wasn't using a cane, there were no casts or signs of illness I could see, soooooo.

Not too manly dude.

1 comment:

  1. lol I once had a similar experience of "not to manly dude" where I saw a man bout 6 foot tall maybe 20 or saw squeal like a girl when a tiny gray squirrel ran past him, not at him, just past him.

    ReplyDelete