Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

I ran out and got a box of red hair dye and went red last night in honor of the occasion. Never dyed my hair before, it didn't turn out too bad. I like it. ^^ (whoooo, I'm a soulless ginger. bewaaaaaare) It's not like my cousin or my sister in law's. Their's is really bright and ya know, natural. It's cool though.

Don't forget to wear green!!!

3/14 was my official unbirthday! Kayla made cupcakes for the class and they sang the birthday song to me. Hers was sometime in the winter; I made her cupcakes when it wasn't her real birthday either. Today is Dani's unbirthday, she's like, super Irish, and it's an Irish holiday.

Everyone else we haven't decided on. We'll just surprise them randomly.

Hurray! Patrick brought Christianity to Ireland and his first church there was a barn! And somewhere along the lines he drove out all the snakes too. Now we drink to that. Non-alcoholic things (the younger of us who aren't in a very Irish/German sort of family setting like moi), but we drink nonetheless. Viva la Resistance! XD

That last part was random. Happy St. Patrick's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment