Thursday, January 13, 2011

In other news...

I think I must have killed about twenty gnats tonight. Dying poinsettias attract the bloody things. I think they eat them. Oh yeah, I'm also going to be a nazi for the play Diary of Anne Frank. Back to the gnats, because they're annoying. Evil evil critters. I want them dead and out of my house. I like poinsettias though, so I'm trying to save the one they're eating. I picked out the most gorgeous flowers this year, and made the mistake of letting my mom 'take care of them'. She kills anything that isn't hardy and impervious to cats. (If the cats decide to eat them, she'll ignore it, or only reprimand them the first time.)


I had gotten four on sale, cause Low's was awesome during Black Friday and selling them for like a dollar each. <3 And right now I have one left that I'm trying to bring back from the edge of death. It has no leaves, like, two petals, and it's just not a happy duck. Hopefully I can get it to live. If not, I'll use it's dirt for something else I 'spose.

No comments:

Post a Comment