Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fun Dream?

I had a dream where I was in a forest, and there were two brown horses.


Kinda like this. It was all dark, and their legs were cut up kinda, and my cats were there too. My brain said, to put a cat on the first one's back so it wouldn't get left behind and then I could lead them away. That didn't work, cause the horse was in pretty bad shape and its legs buckled under the weight of the cat. So what my next decision was, to pick up the horse. I picked it up and its front legs were over my left shoulder and I was just holding it in my left arm. Then I went over and picked up the other horse with my right, and somehow I got both the cats in between them like right by my collarbone.

That was pretty much the whole dream. The horses didn't weigh much at all to me, so like, maybe it's a sign I'm going to be as strong as America one day! Or that I should stop eating tuna.... But I don't want to get all strong from global warning or something, cause it's making Ice's puffins' food not happy, and puffins need that to eat so they can live and have a bunch of super cute babies. Also, my sister would probably get sick too. We don't really talk about her, and she doesn't tell you when she's sick a lot. She's the Arctic Sea, and my awesome twin. We're both pretty comfortable when it's cold, and I don't think it warming up would be good. I'll go to other countries to visit if I want to hang out where it's warm.

PS, I really love tuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment