Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Now we wait for Christmas break

I got an awesome blanket that looks like a moose fur (its fake), but it's like poisoning me with lithium or something so I can't use it. I'm still going to after I 'wash it' it's one of those dry clean only thingies, so I'm probably going to destroy it in the process. If and when that happens, it'll be part of the witch burning this summer.

No, we haven't found a real witch to burn because we don't burn humans, we burn dolls. I get to celebrate the Midsummer festival like a Dane next year. They make fake witches and burn them. Sometimes they'll even put firecrackers into them so when those catch on fire she'll 'scream' cause she's on fire.


Then I'm also going to the Midsummer festival up in some park, and it's the Swedish version of the festival. It's gonna be all peaceful and they'll be dancing and no fire. Kinda lame with the no fire, but I'm going to be seeing about speaking a wee bit of Norwegian with actual speakers, and possibly pick up guys... Anywhoo, that's what's goin' down.



Who dropped guitarhero guitars into a volcano? Iceland did. Who's an awesome sore loser? My brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSOjn6byxpc

That's all for now~ Wish me luck learning Norwegian! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment