Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving and~

My brother's not here. I'm learning Norwegian purling from a Norwegian girl's youtube video who learned it from her Danish grandmother. I'm going to make a scarf. I'm drinking some amazing tea, and I found a random video of a bunch of nations singing 'All You Need is Love' at the same time. All the Nordic countries got into it, except for Greenland... And somehow or another Andorra got into it. 3:17 Andorra 3:26 Greece. You'll know Denmark when you see it... It's quite eye catching. Just wait for the pigs to show up. Country names are in the bottom right corner.

I'll add more to this later. ... like the link to the video I forgot to stick on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2oZQW4-lSI

Chris totally made it! Yay!!!!! ^-^ I got to introduce him to Humon's comics which he totally loved, and refreshed the note that he needed to check out Hetalia. While he was over he found a really super cute essay written by none other than my almost-kinda nephew, Sealand. It is too too cute.


My cat Tammy, the older more ornery one, who has not ever truly wanted anything other than fish in the two years I've had her, sat beside me and waited there with her scary little face until I thought to give her some turkey. She totally ate turkey. After awhile she left cause she decided that she'd had enough. I'm so proud of her. She ate something that came from something that didn't come from from the sea.

The scarf I'm making is going to (in theory) be an Irish design that got modified to be double sided by some person. It's also gonna be red. Let's see how this turns out.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving. ^^

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Andorra was on the video. I must say I laughed quite a lot at Chile,Qatar,Italy,Denmark, and Germany's appearances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the captcha check word to post that last comment was incest o_o

    ReplyDelete