Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas!!!

Went pretty well. Had my brother and his wife over for Christmas dinner, they're doing well. The wife and now mother in law, my mom, were civil and polite. I got lots of socks, a couple pajamas, a jewelry box, a random necklace with earrings, and a ring. The ring was really nice (I highly suspect the awesomeness of Black Friday), and when I opened it I joked to my mom 'what, did some guy ask to marry me and tell you to give this to me?'. Of course not, but later, after Chris and Sammy left, she did tell me something kinda errr. 'Well, I had had a guy all picked out for you, but you didn't like me talking about him.'

Oh NO She Didn't. I knew she was trying to get me and the guy I liked together, but admitting it like that is just wrong. I was almost thinking it was like a subconscious effort on her part, but no, she was all for getting me and him together. That's really creepy. I don't care if I like him. If anything happens it will not because of her. Creepy woman.

AND!!! Found some new music I like.

Irish stuff with an odd video.


Some English stuff. Smoke Fairies vid is weird and fun all at once(like a druggie's point of view). Here's The Hotel Room by them.


Charlie Winston's Like a Hobo


The Gadsdens, who are also from England. It's kinda catchy.


American stuff. Josh Ritter's The Curse.



This one is from the game Bard's tale, also very American, and also a couple bad words... like maybe one per sentence.



~Lave San

PS, Lave is a real word, just not used correctly. I was going for a Southern accent there. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment