Friday, December 17, 2010

Eeeek!

My brother's getting married tomorrow!!!!

Today was the first time years I've seen my dad and auntie Pam. It was so weird, and like yeah! The aunt is made of awesome, found out my cousins who didn't show are in college and one's graduating this May. They got over their drinking problems and the one who's graduating is even engaged to get married to! I am so so proud of them!!! So, about my dad, he's surprisingly cool, but in a way that I know he has some qualities that if I was around him for too long, I would pick up on those things more and more and we'd possibly have a cow over them.

I'm going to wear a green turtle neck with white jeans to the wedding. I'm not a brides' maid or anything cool like that.

Here's the thing, the guy I like may or may not be there tomorrow. It's Saturday, I don't know if he and his family were invited or not, and like, argh! I haven't actually seen the guy in like, errr... maybe since May or so? I have no clue. He might already have a girl or there's a ton of stuff of going on. Big thing I'm worried about, is because my mom kept trying to get me to date him for the longest time *blatantly refuses to do anything she's all for*, she might like, point him out to everyone and say that's who she wants me to marry or some blargh like that.

I don't want my dad and aunt who I haven't seen since I was eight or nine investigating who I'm crushing on. Eh, I think I might have deterred my mom from going off and doing that maybe. I gave her hell for gossiping about everyone in the church to me, including about the guy, so she doesn't do that as much... least when I'm in the room.

Time for a short jot down of creepiness. When I am joking around, or just kinda laughin, and I go off in an accent, it can be British, Irish, or something kinda Russian, if I go off in the Russian one, my voice sounds almost exactly like Katya's. She was this awesome girl who was a foreign exchange student from the Ukraine.  Russian funny accents are cool, but not when it makes me sound like I stole her voice. o.o

~Wish me luck, and not to trip randomly tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow and with the guy... just practice small talk. Once you get past the awkward small talk barrier you can talk about other stuff. Also don't allow awkward pauses they ruin everything. Congrats to your brother!

    ReplyDelete