Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Retirement

I already know what I want to do when I retire. Isn't that sad? Well, when I do, I've decided, I am going into piracy. (This is super huge because I'm a ninja, and ninjas are not supposed to like pirates. We are mortal enemies, and still like half my friends are pirates.) Where did this come from you ask? I just really really want a Spanish galleon, for like, no reason. I just DO.

My friend Andorra, who is a pirate, thinks it's a great idea. She totally wants to do that too. We're gonna be a pair of like, eighty year old women, setting sail on a pirate ship. We've pretty much decided who we want as a crew. Some Danes and Norwegians, cause way long time ago they were vikings. Some Spaniards, cause they made the ship of kewlness. Then to top it off, an Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scott, for comedy relief. Then a Canadian to be like the doc since they're all nice and nonjudgmental and junk, besides it'd be funny to have a ship full of all these people around. We'd have added some Swedish people, but they'd get in fights with the Danes, and then there'd be lots and lots of Death because the Norwegians would join in then the Spaniards would try to break it up and all that would be left is a shipload of dead sailors, with the living counted as two little old ladies and a Canadian. And no one wants that. Oh yeah, and I also threw in someone from East-Germany so we'd have someone from 'Prussia'. Bwa.


We'll have everyone's flag on the ship, kinda like in this pic, and then a neat scary pirate flag or something so amazingly non-violent it can lure other boats up next to us then we raid them.



And it'll be all purty like this and everyone will be happy forever, the end! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment