Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I just voted!

I was wearing a star on my jacket that said Marshal Deadwood, a green and blue plaid shirt, brown pants, and purple boots. A couple old ladies thought it was cute. XD

Hmm, so what's been going on for the last few days?? Well, lots of stuff. I forget.

I might not have to go air force or army. It depends on scholarships and stuff. Since I want to learn a ton of languages I could be a regular translator or a guide for people traveling or something.

Thinking about joining the Sons of Norway. You don't actually have to be Norwegian to join up with those guys. It's pretty cool. I could start on learning Norwegian with them instead of only focusing on French (and later when I get to college whatever other language I go for, haven't decided yet). That'd be cool. Except.... I was looking at the first lesson thingy, and I was having a ton of difficulty getting the sounds right. Norwegian sounds nothing like English gents, and it feels weird to say stuff in it. Bah, it was weird to say stuff in French at first. I'll get over it.

Have a super fantastic gnome punting day.

~Sankari

1 comment: