Thursday, October 21, 2010

Whew

Ranting is really making me feel better. But I don't want my amazingly lovely new blog to be filled with all the whiny drivel-ly poo that I don't bother my friends with. Hah, made a cake and got my first blog for my 18th birthday presents to me.

I have never gotten stung by a bee or a wasp. No, yes it's random but just go with it. So I have long hair, and wasps(and sometimes grasshoppers) get caught in it, especially during the summer. I've never gotten stung. I like, bat them out of my hair before I realize what it is, then they're on the ground and I either trample them or run away. I'm scared of wasps. They are one of the few things I run away from. For whatever reason, they love me. They will follow me when I walk, and pretty much chase me when I run. Gack, does anyone else have this problem? It probably doesn't help I use flower scented shampoo. I don't use perfume or any kind of spray to top it off thankfully. I have some really amazing pineapple perfume, but I don't know where it is. Man, I don't know where a lot of stuff is. K's right, I gotta clean my room or burn it or something. (haha, she's never said burn it, but that'd probably work too, 'cept taking out junk to burn in the yard is illegal, and burning cloth can release toxic fumes which I don't want to deal with. I have enough brain damage thank you very much.)

Okay, so where did the brain damage thing come up? I don't know. It happened when I was like three, ran into the bathroom sink head on in the dark. (It was so scary back then I remember doing this.) And a can of that powder soap stuff used for cleaning the toilette fell on my head too. I was a cute little twerp, huh?

I was also born blonde haired and blue eyed. I stayed that way until I was two, and then my eyes started going darker. I was blonde until hmm, don't know when. But it turned dirty blonde, and now it's really dark brown, and my eyes are hazel. (Yeah, like more than 100,000 other girls, but whatev. Oh wait, did you know, if you're 'one in a million' there are a thousand other people in China just like you? Yeah, ha.)

Ever since I was little, like, little-little, I've been cutting my hair at random times and pretty much butchering it. I've gotten it pretty down now where I can cut my own bangs(you stop laughing K, I know you just snickered if you're reading this) well, I can trim my bangs well enough for me. But lately I've really been thinking about just cutting off all my hair. The dying what's left white, blue, red, or even green, and just going from there.

I'm reading a murder mystery Hetalia fic right now. US and UK are the stars. And it is some weirdness. Roderich's dead, Gilbert's dead, and Arthur's got a satchel he carries around with him that the author keeps calling a man-purse. I can't figure out who the killer is. It's US/UK warning ya, but you can read it too if you'd like. I'm more focused on nabbing the killer than the lovey dovey stuff. Whodunit? Whodunit?? Whodunit?!? I'm not tired, but I'm thinking about going to bed now. It's 4:36 am, and I'm cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment