Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fun Dream

Had a dream last night, where Norway and Denmark came to my birthday party. (It's later today so I'll be watching for them. XD) This is pretty awesome, cause I'm Greenland. I'm getting Denmark's flag on my cake because the cake people don't have a template for the Greenland's one and apparently circles are hard to draw. (I could totally put the frosting on myself, and make it awesome without a 'template' but that's not allowed.) Kay, onto the story. There are two versions because it's one in the morning I'm not entirely sure which is the way it went.

(version1) They were coming up, and I was all happy and excited that they came, so instead of running up to them, I yelled something along the lines of "Hi Denmark! Hi Norway!" And, because I'm a brat, and I thought it'd be funny, then I turned and ran. It was one of those 'haha, can't catch me!' moments. Course I tell them anything, so what they would have seen was. 'hey it's the birthday girl. Hi Greenland!!' They would have seen me all happy to see them too, like big smile happy joy joy, and then randomly ran away.

(version2, the more likely one)
They were coming up, didn't say anything but they were a little far off yet so Denmark might have just waved. In my brain, not out loud, I was all 'Denmark! Norway!', so I got really excited. Beamed and smiled all happy and big, then the brat side of me took over and I ran off because I thought it'd be funny and I figured they'd chase me and it'd turn into a game of tag or something.

Either way, I woke up before they caught me, and I don't know if they chased me at all. I bet I know how that conversation went though.

N~"...." *just gives Denmark a slightly raised eyebrow*

D~"Well, she looked happy to see us. Maybe she's getting something?"

N~"You know she's not."

D~"I know she's not." *covers face with hand and laughs* *shakes his head and keeps walking* "Let's follow, see where she ends up."

N~"If she gets herself lost and killed on her birthday it'll be on your head." *totally monotone/his norm voice* *D considers it a bit*

D~"Or kidnapped... Let's walk a little faster."

No comments:

Post a Comment