Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh, maybe not?

Hah ha.. . so, thought about any change in my routine that could be causing the nails thing. Walking in the morning is a no, so the only other thing that's different is I've been using Bragg-amino sauce on some random stuff (especially rice) for the past week or so. I don't know how my brain got on the subject, but I remembered too much salt was bad for you, so I checked out if that could cause a heart attack. Yes, it can. Too much salt gives you high blood pressure = possible heart attack. So, checked the bottle of that weird junk I was told was healthier than soy sauce, and yeah, there's a freakish amount of sodium in it. Um, so as a random note: sugar makes me tired/mellow/hyper(just depends) and salt makes me sick. Weird. But it kinda makes sense I guess. My headaches have been a bit worse lately, not just from 6th, and yeah.

Bon nuit mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment