Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A doc eh?

Well, my fingernails are looking a little better, but still have that tint to them. Fun thing, they kinda do hurt now. My hands and especially my wrists are pretty ehh. It kinda reminds me when I was a kid, because my wrists hurt all the time when I was little. But they haven't been like this in years, at least since sometime in elementary. With an added thing, that random I couldn't get warm to go to sleep thing that happened last year is thrown into the mix too. I can fix it with a big pile of blankets so I'm comfortable enough to sleep, but it's pretty unnatural for me to have my room hot and then need blankets... Usually I keep my room nice and cold and leave the window open a crack or fully open year round. It doesn't affect the house much with my door closed because the furnace vent connected to my room has never worked. (Hurray for cold!)

Soooooo, that thing about having a stroke... that does not sound amazing. Not the sort of amazing thing I would want to do. So, I'm gonna see if I can get the jolly ol' mum of mine to take me to the doc.

In other news... haven't spoken to my brother since he got married. We don't see each other in person and don't enjoy talking over the phone. Lame huh?

Good bit of news. I told my mom that I was debating over just going to community college for two years after high school and doing really well there so I could transfer to the college I really want to go to, or I could would really hard for the next two years and then try to advocate for myself so they might let me in anyway even with my GPA being so low. She was all for the community college thing, saying 'both your cousins went to one to get their basic-required classes done so when they went to real college they would just be working on their major'. Hehe, yeah. The thing is, no. Thank you. No. I think I'd rather work hard now, because if I just go to community college my next college might not look at the amazing test scores I get in HS. Besides, Hunter got to run away to Idaho went he got out, I could use running away up North too even if I can't change states.

I'm now passing French. (Because I'm so amazing I can fix that in two days.) Fill in the blanks duckies. America -f  k- yeah!

1 comment:

  1. great job...better now than later. I always say....besides...no one really wants another tour of the trailer park.

    ReplyDelete