Monday, February 28, 2011

Farewell to Arms

The author bloody killed the baby. Best part? It was the same way my brother David died and I almost did with the whole umbilical cord wrapped around the throat thing. It was just in getting to the hospital quickly enough, like ten to twenty minutes decided that he was dead and I was a C-section. 

Chris was supposed to come over to hang out today, and then we'd go to some weird seminar thing on Friday and hear a lecture about something. He said today he won't be able to hang out this week at all. Sometimes I want two brothers so at least one of them might be free, but it'd be worse if both of them ignored me. Feeling like an only child is nreh. 

Random story about Chelsea from middle school. Her boyfriend was my best friend at the time's boy-best friend. So best friend who is a guy. This dope asked out Brittany while he was still 'going out' (kids in middle school don't go anywhere) with Chelsea. She never really complained about that. What she did complain about, was when he dumped her. (She should have dumped him.) She called me, everyday, after school, for weeks. To complain for hours that he had (and I quote, totally exact words here) "That he had no right to dump her" (she used 'me' instead of 'her', but yeah.) Creepy creepy. I think it's kinda worse than Belarus' affection for her brother, because this girl wasn't too much into the unwarranted affection part of the relationship I don't think. I think it was more like, he had no right because she owned him, and they were going to bloody well get married whether he liked it or not. -shudder-

Then in the Marriage of Figaro, a cute little soap opera by Mozart we're reading in Music Appreciation, we unwittingly stumbled upon the worst plot twist ever. This girl Marcellina, who I was playing (because I'm the oldest girl and therefore get to be the bitter old lady XD), who was trying to get Figaro to marry her because of some contract with not paying back a loan. (it was 2,000 gold pieces) Yeah, this chick turns out to be his mom. And they were totally fine with it too! They were like 'oh, we're related? Son! Mother! //huuuuug!!!' And then his father was randomly there too. And Marcellina was like 'okay, wedding thing off, go marry that Susanna girl you're so in love with'. Susanna was the only one who freaked out and kept asking 'you bloomin' serious? that -eerrrrrr- is your MOM?!!! 

I am now Justin's mom. Creepy. Creepy creepy.

I have the feeling I won't be living it down anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment