Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Viking Button

No, I'm not talking about 'click' vikings pop up. I'm talking about a button, like on a shirt. I fell in love with two little buttons on a super-hideous bathing suit dress thing today. I would have totally gotten that thing just to take the buttons off and use them for a vikings costume.

Nope, my mom would not have any of that.

If I got it, I'd have to use the bathing suit too.

Well, that wasn't happening. So I looked around a bit more. There was a cute black shirt, with that same viking button on it, only it was huge. Like, it was more like the clasp for a cloak, than a button. But the shirt was cheaper than the bathing suit, and it was cute.

However, as much as I love that button, as much as I'd adore it as the clasp of a cloak I have not yet made, I also really like it on that shirt. I don't think that viking button is coming off anytime soon. It's my cute black shirt with a viking button.


In other news; Osama Bin Laden was finally killed. Then his body was dumped into the ocean within two hours of death on Obama's orders. Really now. That's more of an honor thingy or something in that culture, and really, we should have kept it. We haven't even gotten DNA results back to make sure it was really him.

Since Easter, we have been getting random snow. It snowed a bit today too.

My brother and Sam came over for Easter for a bit. My brother yelled: "Beth, there's shuriken in the bathroom!"

Me: "Sorry!" Been meaning to put those things away, but I keep forgetting to wash them.

1 comment:

  1. I hear dead terrorists make subtle splooshing noises when lowered into the arabian sea...I have never seen it,or heard it...it may be mythos.

    ReplyDelete