Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday! I'm giving you the End of The World!

Okay, apparently, somebody predicted October 21, of 2011, this year mind you, is supposed to be the end of the world. This is really interesting, because there's this guy who's a friend of the family, who thinks the calculations from everyone saying the world was going to end in my mom's high school years (she's like 56 or something, sooo, thirty-five-fortyish years ago??) And he's a christian, and one of those guys who are like, super into numbers and math-related goo.

So, might be missing the Dec 21, 2012, barbecue.

In other news, it's supposed to be the destroyed by fire part that's happening for my birthday. Bigger and more interesting than fireworks... . but still, really? And um, the rapture is supposed to be tomorrow apparently. May 21st, 2011. So, on a Saturday. Cool beans. I'll go clean my room so it can be orderly for other people to raid it afterwards.

Thank you Jesus, this is um, a very thoughtful gift.

This is the May 21 and Oct 21 page.

I'm not going to say I'm even attempting to understand the finer lines of how they figured this out, but whatever. I figure you're supposed to be prepared for the end at any time, but still make arrangements and preparations just in case you're stuck here for the normal lifespan of a human.

~Happy almost-rapture? Sankari <3

No comments:

Post a Comment